Maxx 20 Baseball Eyeglasses
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- *Meets or exceeds the ASTM F803.03 standard for baseball for children 8 years old and younger at speeds of 40 MPH and below.
- Major League Baseball inspired team colors (Team Colors are representative of MLB colors and are not an exact match).
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Sizing allows for youth fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
- Delivers excellent visibility indoors and out.
- A great sun solution for protective sports eyewear.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size