Plastic Prescription Lenses
- Plastic lenses are great for prescription sunglasses due to their tintability factor and you can virtually tint a plastic lens to any color under the rainbow. The lens is light weight compared to glass, and may be made in just about any prescription.
- Using a higher index of refraction prescriptions no longer mean thick chunky lenses that can only be glazed into heavy frames. Thinner and lighter in weight, these lenses also come with a built in UV protection.
- Progressive lenses are the closest to how natural vision is that you can get in a pair of prescription eyeglasses. They are more than just a defined near and distance correction in one lens. Rather, progressives provide a smooth transition from distance through intermediate to near, with all the in-between corrections
- The anti reflective coating reduces the reflection in your lenses and makes these lenses even better.
- If you chose a lens with Tint, we will make your prescription lenses into prescription sunglasses.
- The blue light filtering lenses are anti reflective will protect your eyes from any UV ray lights (blue light) including phones, computer screens, iPads etc.
Could not beat these lenses the quality is amazing so durable and the price is really good for lenses as they can get expensive. The shipping was fast and all I had to do was upload my prescription and they took it from there but any questions you have they are extremely helpful. I could not be happier with my frame and lenses.