Polycarb Prescription Lenses
- Polycarbonate lenses are the most impact resistant material. They are lightweight, have built in UV protection, and recommended for children, sports, as well as rimless frames. Originally used primarily for industrial safety glasses, they are now used for children, sports wearers, or anyone requesting greater impact resistance in heir lenses.
- Progressive lenses are the closest to how natural vision is that you can get in a pair of prescription eyeglasses. They are more than just a defined near and distance correction in one lens. Rather, progressives provide a smooth transition from distance through intermediate to near, with all the in-between corrections
- The anti reflective coating reduces the reflection in your lenses and makes these lenses even better.
- If you chose a lens with Tint, we will make your prescription lenses into prescription sunglasses.
- The blue light filtering lenses are anti reflective will protect your eyes from any UV ray lights (blue light) including phones, computer screens, iPads etc.
Love the lenses, the glasses and the customer service. Highly recommend!
Thank you Kelley for the kind review! Our customers are our number one priority and we are sorry glad that you love your purchase with Lensntrends. Appreciate doing business with you was our pleasure!
Loved these frames but the progressive lenses were not correct for me. Hayle's help was appreciated as she expedited replacement lenses. Unfortunately for me better than first time but still not correct. Will have to return, asking for refund.